PR Manager - Restaurant, food and drink - Reuben-Sinclair - London
30k – £35k
This restaurant group are taking London by storm, and have a number of luxury locations across the Capital. Their restaurants are all about championing British food and produce, and their chefs have been trained by the leaders in the industry.
They also produce their own food range, including preserves, teas and coffee, and sweet treats, providing another avenue to produce compelling luxury lifestyle and food PR campaigns for. Their success and growth means their communications team is also expanding, starting with this PR Manager role.
The role -PR Manager
This leading hospitality, food and drink company are seeking a PR Manager to join their Communications team. Overseeing all aspects of communications and PR activities the purpose of the PR Manager role is to drive sales through national press coverage, news stories, social media campaigns and compelling website content. The PR Manager should develop and grow excellent relationships with key media and restaurant industry contacts.
The new PR Manager should:
- Work on PR campaigns within hospitality, leisure, food, catering or FMCG sectors.
- Have excellent relevant media contacts
- Have experience organising press events and experiential activities.
- Have exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Be experience across integrated platforms, e.g. social media, digital
- Be a team player and good at building strong relationships with senior contacts
The PR Manager will receive a basic salary circa £30k – £35k, depending on experience, plus:
- Health insurance
- Employee discount on restaurants and products
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working options
If this PR Manager role sounds of interest, and you’d like to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0203 826 1222 for a confidential chat.